Free music, fashion inspo and more: Here's everything you need to design a Stuck at Prom dress
Are you a high school honey headed to prom this year? Then check out this contest! The Duck brand Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest will be awarding over $50,000 in cash scholarships to students for showing off their fab sense of style and designing a custom dress for prom. Read on to find all the must-know details for entering...plus free music, high-fashion design inspo and more.What’s Stuck at Prom?
The Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest challenges students to create and accessorize their prom outfits with Duck Tape, then wear them to prom for a chance to win scholarship cash prizes. The contest is open to couples or singles...so stag-and-stylish sweeties can enter, too. CLICK HERE to check out the official website for Stuck at Prom.
These glam winning gowns in 2013 were created by creative high school girls just like you. Read on to find out how you can design a dress to win.
What could I win?
The memories you’ll make while creating your custom Stuck at Prom dress—and then rocking it at prom—are priceless. But college, however, is not. Luckily, Duck Tape is awarding 10 winning couples + one single stylista with cash scholarships for college.
- First place: $10,000 to each person in the couple + $5,000 to their school
- Second place: $5,000 each + $3,000 to their school
- Third place: $3,000 each each + $2,000 to their school
- Seven runners up: $500 each + $500 to their school
- Singles category: $500 + $500 to his/her school
When’s the deadline?
Check out this calendar for all the important dates you need to know...
- Entry begins: March 10, 2014
- Entry ends: May 23, 2013
- Top 10 announced: June 10, 2014
- Voting begins: June 10, 2014
- Voting ends: July 8, 2014
- Winners announced: July 16, 2014
The perfect tunes to tap—and tape—along to. Without commercials, and completely free.
CLICK HERE for love songs
CLICK HERE to meet Project Runway winner Michelle Lesniak—and steal her stellar style inspiration for your own couture creation.