6 celebs who style Converse in the *coolest* ways
Nothing says classic, casual and cool like Converse. The famous High Tops are the epitome of laidback. From punk to preppy, these sneaks are worn by all. We love the recent celeb collabs for the “Forever Chuck” campaigns, which showcase the many unique ways to dress up or down the classic shoe brand.
Peep our fave collabs below—they're sure to get you dancing like Millie Bobby Brown above!
1. For an edgy look, wear you fave Converse with a pair of distressed jeans and a cool bomber jacket à la Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams.
2. Pair your white Chuck Taylor's with your fave cozy sweater and oversized jeans for a casual, everyday look, like Stranger Things fave Millie Bobby Brown.
3. Take a note from model Salem Mitchell and rock a classic '70s look. Grab a pair of corduroy pants and a faux fur jacket to wear with your kicks.
4. Tracksuits are the perfect go-to for those lazy Saturdays, even if you're not a runner! Grab yourself a soft, matching tracksuit—like Grown-ish actress Yara Shahidi's—to wear with your converse on those can't-get-out-of-bed mornings.
5. Converse sneakers literally go with anything, including dresses! Wear your fave dress, like singer Miley Cyrus does, with a pair of classic baby blue Chucks for a dressed-down, casual look.
6. Pair your sneaks with a striped top and denim skirt for an all-American look, like 13 Reasons Why actress Alisha Boe rocks!
How do you style your converse? Let us know in the comments below!