Hey cuties! Here's a survey for all the bookworms out there. Take a peek, then leave your answers in the comments.
1. Peeta or Gale?
2. Book or movie?
3. Twilight or Harry Potter?
4. THG or Divergent?
5. The best book made into a...
Hey hunnies! Here's a totally random quiz from a GL reader just like you. Leave your answers in the comments, please!
1. What's one thing you want to do before you graduate from high school?
2. What's your favorite planet?
3. Have you...
Are you a Disney Channel fan? Tell us your faves in the comments below, babes!
1. Good Luck Charlie or Wizards of Waverly Place?
2. Bridgit Mendler or Selena Gomez?
3. P.J., Teddy, Gabe, or Charlie?
4. Alex, Justin, or Max?
How well do you REALLY know the boys from One Direction? Here are a few questions to test your knowledge.
1. When was each member of 1D born?
2. Who is the boys' stylist?
3. How many of the boys have girlfriends?
OK cuties, ready to play 20 questions? Here's a survey from a GL reader. Leave your answers in the comments!
1. Crushes or boyfriend?
2. Purple or blue?
3. Facebook or Twitter?
4. Reading or writing?
5. Horror movies or romantic movie?
Hey there music mavens! Here's a survey to show off your singing contest smarts. Which show gets your pick? Vote in the comments!
1. X Factor or The Voice?
2. Britney or Christina?
3. Adam or Simon?
4. Ceelo or Demi?
5. Blake or...
Hola, chicas! This survey is all about entertainment. Tell us your picks in the comments!
1. Harry Potter or Hunger Games?
2. Edward or Jacob?
3. Lady Gaga or Katy Perry?
One Directioner (and proud GL reader) sent us the ultimate 1D survey. Fill us in on your faves, babes, and leave your answers in the comments below!
1. "What Makes You Beautiful" or "One Thing"?
2. Favorite quote?
3. Liam, Harry, Louis...
How long does it take you to get ready for school?
Score clear-skin essentials
Ready to cleanse your way to better skin? CLICK HERE to snag our six soothing shower hacks—and score the ultimate squad of
Clean & Clear swag.
Some Mondays last forever
In this teen romantic comedy, a girl
must relive the Monday that her boyfriend dumps her over and over and over again until she gets it right. CLICK HERE to win a copy!
Which throwback Disney Channel Original Movie are you?
What should your end-of-summer read be?
What's your back-to-school style?