7 Harry Potter secrets revealed!
The movie we all saw in theaters (you did see it in theaters, didn’t you?!) looks just as crisp and incredible on the small screen thanks to the fab graphics. For our review of the film, click here. While we love having Deathly Hallows: Part 2 in our covetous clutches at last, we’ve got a confession: We flipped right to the special features. Insider access, here we come!
While this first DVD/Blu-ray edition is a little light on the special features—you get the incredible “Maximum Movie Mode,” set “Focus Points,” three interviews with cast members and Jo Rowling, a handful of deleted scenes and two promos—Potterheads will rejoice in a few answers to some of our burning questions. You’ll find out…
- Exactly how much Alan Rickman (Snape!) knew about his character at the start of filming
- Which member of the golden trio JKR considered killing
- Which cast member the author thought was too pretty for her character
- Who JKR really wanted to play Hagrid
- How Daniel Radcliffe really feels about playing the Boy Who Lived
- How JKR originally envisioned the ending of her series
- And (drum roll please!) which character JKR didn’t intend to kill in the final book
Want more ways
to get GL? Like
us on Facebook or
us on Twitter!