Get psyched for Halloween with the Fright Night Awards
Despite it being the fourth most common cancer diagnosed in the United States, blood cancer is far underrated in the public eye. Hoping to change this is Cancer Bites, a national blood cancer awareness and education campaign launching this Halloween. To raise awareness, they’ve teamed up with three other blood cancer organizations to kick off the first annual virtual awards show, Fright Night Awards, on Oct. 30.
There will be 21 categories in total in which nominees will compete to win different Fright Night Awards. And of course, all the awards have a spooky theme. (Think: vampires, werewolves, horror movies, and Halloween!)
Below, you’ll find some of our fave categories and the nominees duking it out for winner. Be sure to check out the Fright Night website to cast your votes Then make sure to tune in Oct. 30 on that same site to see if your faves won.
1. Ashley Greene - Twilight
2. Deborah Ann Woll - True Blood
3. Kate Beckinsale - Underworld
4. Kristen Stewart - Twilight
5. Nina Dobrev - The Vampire Diaries
1. Brad Pitt
2. Johnny Depp
3. Liam Hemsworth
4. Robert Pattinson
5. Ryan Gosling
Fright Night Favorite Female Celebrity who Dresses for Halloween Every Day
1. Katy Perry
3. Lady Gaga
4. Nicki Minaj
Fright Night Favorite Celebrity in Costume (2011)
1. Beyonce - "Bumble Bee"
2. Heidi Klum - "Visible Woman"
3. Katy Perry - "Skeleton"
4. Kim Kardashian - "Poison Ivy"
5. Lea Michele - "Black Swan"
What’s your fave category? Who do you think deserves to win the most? Blog about it, babes.
POSTED IN celeb gossip, movies, Twilight, movies we love, television, Vampire Diaries, Lady Gaga, Celebs, Kristen Stewart, Nina Dobrev, halloween, movies, charity, do gooder, Robert Pattinson, Liam Hemsworthjump to comments
check these out!
you might like these
- You'll LOL at this girl who showed up to her BFF's date in disguise to spy on her
- Skai Jackson gives us the scoop about BUNK'D's mid-season premiere!
- Why is everyone upset over President Trump's transgender #BathroomBill?
- One HS tried to require female students to get their prom dresses pre-approved