Fashion Bash Performers: Meet Olivia Holt!
You already know 19-year-old Olivia Holt from Disney Channel's hit TV show I Didn't Do It and Disney XD's Kickin' It. Now, get ready to see Olivia in a whole new light: the lights of the stage at GL's Annual Back-to-School Fashion Bash 2016!
That's right, Olivia Holt is headlining this year's Fashion Bash and we couldn't be *more* excited to see her hit the stage. After hearing her hit single "Phoenix" off her debut EP—catch it later this summer!—we're ready to rock out to this girl's sweet sounds.
Want to join the fun? Listen in to her newest song here, then reserve your spot for Fashion Bash!
Five Fun Facts about Olivia
1. Her debut EP, Olivia, comes out July 15, the same day as her "Rise Of A Phoenix" Tour. Check out for songs like "In The Dark," "Thin Air," "What You Love" and "History."
2. "Phoenix" is her fist single, but not the first song she recorded. She recorded over 50 songs with her team before they found one that was right.
3. When it comes to collabs, Liv's going for the whole package: After recording a cover with Rocky Lynch, filming a movie with Ross and touring with Ryland, Olivia's got her eye on Riker and Rydel next.
4. She gets serious stage fright—sometimes even feels like she might puke before she takes the stage. But those nerves are a good thing, and spending time with friends and family before performances helps.
5. One of her favorite songs, and serious inspirations, is Jess Glynne's "Don't Be So Hard On Yourself." It's a great reminder to Liv not to take life too seriously.
Join us at Power Plant Live! in Baltimore, MD on Friday, August 12 from 2-5 p.m. for fab music, fun fashion and freebies galore.
Get all the deets you need HERE.
Photo credit: Olivia Holt