JoJo Siwa just chopped her hair—and we're *so* here for this transformation
So long, signature JoJo pony! Our fave 18-year-old dancer/singer icon just debuted a brand new 'do, and we're very much here for her new look.
In her latest selfie shared on Insta, JoJo grins from ear to ear as she shows off her stunning pixie cut—just in time for sunshine szn.
The look features buzzed sides and longer, fluffier locks on top. (Srsly, just imagine the styling possibilities here! We're obsessed.)
JoJo teased her transformation yesterday in an Instagram video, which showed someone taking a pair of scissors to her iconic blonde locks. The caption, "Mayyyyy have done something todayyyy💇🏼♀️", had us stoked for the big reveal—and the results most definitely delivered.
HAPPPPPPY♬ som original - MARIA CLARA
JoJo, who recently celebrated one year since she came out as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, is always inspiring us to be our most amazing and authentic selves—and what better way to express your style than with a fresh chop? (Yes, this might be your sign to *finally* cut your hair short!)
Get the look
Wanna copy JoJo's new 'do without having to commit to the cut? DW, it's v. possible to fake short hair. Follow these steps for a fab faux pixie.
1. Spritz your hair with prepping spray to add some shine and help detangle frizzy locks (we heart John Frieda Vibrant Shine 3-in-1 Spray, $10, ulta.com).
2. Gather your hair into a high ponytail.
3. Twist the ponytail toward the front of your head.
4. Secure the base of the twist with a few bobby pins—leaving the ends of your hair free.
4. Fan the ends of your hair over your forehead to create your faux pixie.
6. Lock the look in place with hairspray.
Peep the video tutorial below:
Tag us in your JoJo-inspired lewks on Insta @girlslifemag for a chance to get featured!
Heart JoJo? We bet you'll love these related posts:
✨ I saw JoJo Siwa live! Here's what you need to know about going to a concert
✨ JoJo Siwa has officially come out as part of the LGBTQIA+ community
✨ JoJo Siwa's hair is transforming and we are *so* here for it
Slider and top image: @itsjojosiwa