In the News
The smartphone contract every girl should sign
9. Do not text, email, or say anything to someone that you would not say out loud with their parents in the room. Censor yourself.
11. Turn it off, silence it, put it away in public. Especially in a restaurant, at the movies, or while speaking with another human being. You are not a rude person; do not allow the iPhone to change that.
14. Leave your phone home sometimes and feel safe and secure in that decision. It is not alive or an extension of you. Learn to live without it. Be bigger and more powerful than FOMO (fear of missing out).
check these out!
you might like these
- EXCLUSIVE! Erin's Guide to Kissing Girls director Julianna Notten talks queer storytelling, coming out and comics
- Erin's Guide to Kissing Girls is the movie I wish I would have seen in middle school
- What to watch this Valentine's Day, no matter your relationship status
- Need advice? These podcasts will make you feel like you're talking to your BFF