5 reasons we're voting for Roshon Fegan on DWTS
We think Roshon’s pretty set to win this one…or, at the very least, make it to the finals. Why? Here’s our list.
1. He’s on Shake It Up! Well, duh. You know how dance-oriented the show is, babes. Roshon plays Rocky’s ever-popular older brother, Ty Blue, and we think this definitely gives him a leg up on the competition.
2. Don’t forget Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Roshon appeared as Sander Loyer in the movies. Remember now? That’s yet another Disney dance fest he’s got up his sleeve.
3. He works well with music. After all, he recently released his EP I Am Roshon, which features tracks he’s written and produced himself. Sounds perf when it comes to moving to the music, don’t ya think?
4. He knows how to work a crowd. The trick to winning over the votes on Dancing with the Stars is winning over the hearts of the judges. Considering all of the girls that swoon over Ty on Shake It Up!, we think Roshon’s got charm down to a science.
5. He’s a drummer. That means he’s ace at keeping a beat. I mean, have you ever tried drumming? That’s some tricky work! One of the most important aspects of dance is keeping the flow and keeping the time.
to see all of Roshon’s fancy footwork when Dancing
with the Stars returns
to ABC Monday,
at 8 p.m. ET.