PLL mid-season finale. What's gonna happen?
Biggest Suspects for the ‘A’ team:
Wren – I cannot shake the feeling that something sinister is going on with Wren. He’s always making creepy phone calls and ending up in places where only someone trying to hide something would be. I definitely think he’s working against the girls.
- Paige – Why does every bad event happen when Paige is around? I can’t imagine she’d hurt Emily so often, but I definitely think she’s torturing the other Liars.
- Jenna – Who fakes blindness for over a year? Someone with something to hide. Jenna has not ever tried to hide her disdain for the Liars, so I wouldn’t put it past her to be one of their harassers.
- Ali (or her twin) – Even though the producers swear that Ali is dead and they’re not going with the book series’ Twin Theory, there are no guarantees in Rosewood. Ali sightings happen all the time, and I still can’t get over the ‘A is for A-L-I-V-E’ title.
- Mrs. DiLaurentis – While it’s weird to think that someone’s parent would torture teenage girls, she may think these are the girls who had something to do with Ali’s death. She’s majorly creepy and definitely up to something by inviting Emily to stay in her house.
Who Killed Wilden:
- Melissa Hastings – From the semi-loving mask encounter that Melissa had with Spence on the dock, she made it very clear that she’s terrified of Wilden. While she didn’t completely admit to killing him, she left a lot open for interpretation.
- A member of the ‘A’ team or Red Coat – This seems like the most likely occurrence. Nearly every episode is surrounded by ‘A’ framing members of the Liars’ family and friends for things they didn’t do.
Will these huge Qs get answered during tonight’s finale? I sure hope so! And if not, there’s still the Halloween episode that promises to answer tons of Qs and the rest of season 4 premiering in the winter. Be sure to follow along with me @girlslifemag on Twitter during tonight’s big event at 8 p.m. ET.
Have you been following this season of PLL? What’s the biggest Q that you want answered? Share in the comments below.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram.