Brave Girls 365 Devotional + this simple DIY = your best year ever
We all have moments where we feel uncomfortable in our own skin. Whether you're dealing with a simple struggle or a super rough patch, you have to get up and show the world just how strong you can be. Brave Girls can help you find the encouragement you need to be confident in your true self with the help and support of God.
The Brave Girls 365 Devotional is a perf everyday pick-me-up for girls of Christian faith. The devotional includes a full year of readings with tons of fun quizzes, pictures and powerful confessions. Join five young girls as they discover that the closer their relationship is with God, the more courageous and confident young women they become at school, at home, with friends—everywhere. When you’re having one of those down days, a few pages of this book will give you a boost to help you be the best you can be and remind you how amazing you truly are.
While you become braver with the 365 Devotional, you can gain a strong sense of confidence and mega self-esteem, too, with this amazing DIY. Take *note* of the deets below.
What you'll need:
• A large mason jar
• Paint, stickers, ribbons, glitter, etc.
• Paint brushes
• 365 strips of paper (size depends on length of your phrase)
1. Grab a mason jar and get decorating! This part is completely up to you—dip it in glitter, paint flowers on it or keep it minimalistic with a simple ribbon tied around the rim.
2. While the jar is drying, start writing one inspirational message on each strip of paper. Make your phrases as meaningful and colorful as you want. Some examples of what you could write include: "I am strong because I recognize my weaknesses," "I am beautiful inside and out" or “I am capable of achieving anything."
3. Once you’re done writing and decorating, fold up all of the strips and place them in the dry mason jar.
4. Every morning when you wake up, take out a strip and read it. Starting your day off with some inspiration and motivation will make you feel better about yourself and make for your best year *ever*.
Brave Girls 365 Devotional is available HERE and at major bookstores everywhere.
What's your favorite motivational quote? Let us know in the comments!