Peep these perfectly cozy libraries around the world
It's hard not to love curling up in bed or on the couch with a good book. Whether you're choosing your next read from Chloe's Book Club or a recommendation from your BFF, you're obvi going to want to escape from reality and leap into a fictional world.
These gorgeous and unique libraries from around the globe are the perfect places to pick a book *and* get cozy in a world of words, so it's no surprise that you'd want one of these to be your happy place.
1. George Peabody Library, Baltimore, MD
2. Uris Library, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
3. BAnQ Vieux-Montréal, Centre d’Archives, Montréal, Canada
4. Library of Parliament, Ottawa, Canada
5. Great Library of the Law Society of Upper Canada, Osgoode Hall, Toronto, Canada
6. Biblioteca José Vasconcelos, México City
7. Universiteitsbibliotheek KU Leuven, Belgium
8. Staatsbibliothek, Haus Potsdamer Straße, Berlin, Germany
9. Stadtbibliothek am Mailänderplatz, Stuttgart, Germany
10. Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) Library, Budapest, Hungary
11. TU Delft Library, Netherlands
12. Royal Portuguese Cabinet of Reading, Rio de Janeiro
Is there a perf library in your hometown? Tell us about it below!
Photo credit: Instagram, GIPHY