5 ways to be more confident around your crush
Being around your crush can be nerve-wracking. Sweaty palms and nervous laughs seem inevitable when you're talking to someone you like, but getting butterflies is a very normal reaction. It's how you handle those nerves that make or break a relationship. Following these tips to decrease some of that anxious energy so you can be your most confident self around your bae is essential.
1. Show off those pearly whites even when your crush is not around. Why? Your smile is your best accessory! Make smiling a habit so when you get around your crush, your confidence will be automatic and noticeable.
2. When you know you're going to be around your crush, wear something that makes you feel good about yourself. We all have that favorite dress, or even that bright nail polish that brightens our day. Throw it on so you're ready to slay.
3. Speak your confidence into existence. Practice standing in the mirror and affirming yourself. Tell yourself how fabulous you are. Your crush will have a hard time seeing your confidence if you don't see it yourself.
4. Spritz yourself with your fave scent. Wearing a perfume that you enjoy will make you smile whenever you catch a whif of it. That scent—*and* that smile—will rub off on them whenever you two are together.
5. Be yourself! We know you’ve heard this before, but it is so important. Letting your crush in on the real you is the only way to build something real.
What do you do to boost your confidence when you're around your crush? Share below.