6 ways to show you're thankful for your BF
1. Cute up your texts. That selfie of you two at the park that you forgot to post to Instagram? Send it to him with a sweet message like “Can’t wait for more fun in the sun with you!”
2. Go old school. Bust out your pen and paper and write him a note. Hide it in his backpack, locker or notebook. It will totes make his school day!
3. So sweet. Bring him a batch of homemade goodies (brownies, anyone?), or take him out to his fave restaurant. Your treat, natch.
4. Get crafty. Make a collage of all those adorbs beach days or Homecoming pics. Print it out and give it to him in a DIY frame.
5. Be his fan. Show up to his bball game with a clever sign and pumped-up cheers. For a more low-key approach, bring him protein bars and coconut water in a bag covered in motivational quotes. If he’s not into sports? Works for the big bio test, too!
6. Just say it! Come right out and tell your BF how much he means to you. With a gesture so sweet, he’ll be thankful you’re his girl.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…