FAB UP YOUR LIFE
DIY this pretty flower mirror for all the spring vibes
One of the best parts of spring is seeing all the gorg flowers popping up. From daffodils to roses to lillies, they make the world *so* much prettier. Now you can bring those beautiful blossoms into your room with this DIY flower mirror. Perfect to hang over your makeup vanity!
- Mirror (the original uses a 14 inch round mirror but you can use any size and shape)
- Floral wire
- Floral tape
- 2 inch binder clips
- Your favorite flowers (the original uses real flowers but we are doing this with fake ones so it lasts)
1. Trace the outline of your mirror with the wire and secure the ends so it's one loop.
2. Begin grouping the flowers together (remember to cut off the stems) and taping together. Then, tape each bundle to the wire outline.
3. Repeat until the entire frame is filled with flowers to your liking.
4. Attach the wire frame to the actual mirror using your binder clips. They'll be hidden by the flowers and will keep everything snug and in place. Use as many as necessary. Hang your mirror and enjoy!
What's your favorite flower? Let us know in the comments!
Tutorial credit: Paper & Stitch.