FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Pretty pastel DIY Easter egg bath bombs
Ahhh, Easter: pastel colors, spring fever, bunnies and chocolate. To get in the mood we decided to make these very easy DIY Easter egg bath bombs. They’re colorful, beautiful and mega moisturizing. Make 'em yourself with these easy directions.
Here’s what you’ll need:
+ 1 cup baking soda
+ 1/2 cup salt (any salt works!)
+ 1/4 cup cream of tartar
+ 1/2 cup cornstarch
+ 2 teaspoons essential oil (play around with the scents!)
+ 1 tablespoon oil (for moisturizer. Choose a thicker oil for this.)
+ 1 drops of food coloring
+ Bath confetti (optional)
+ An Easter egg mold
This should make about three or four egg-sized bath bombs.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a large glass bowl. Make sure to really mix them together well.
2. In a separate bowl mix the oils and food coloring together.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Make sure to pour super slowly because you don’t want it to start to foam.
4. You want your mixture to be crumbly but hold the shape when squished together. If it’s too dry, spray some water in the mixture slowly until it gets there.
5. Sprinkle in bath confetti for an extra dash of whimsy. Make sure to mix well.
5. Pack your mixture into the Easter egg mold.
6. Let your mold sit for at least one night.
7. Try out your new bath bombs or wrap them up as gifts.
What’s your favorite bath bomb? Let us know in the comments!
Photo credit: Made It