MAKE IT CUTE
This pineapple candle DIY will turn your room into a tropical island
Thanks to this cutesy DIY, we’re ditching plain and boring candles this summer. Your room is about to look good *and* look good. The best part? The how-to is super easy. Read on for the sweetest way to spruce up your space...
Candle wax pitcher
Soy wax flakes
Pineapple fragrance oil
Hot glue gun
6 oz glass jars
1. Attach the candle wicks to the center of the bottom of the glass jars by using a drop of hot glue
2. Melt 4 cups of soy wax flakes in the candle pitcher over low-medium heat, stirring frequently
3. Add 3 blocks of yellow wax colorant and 20-30 drops of pineapple fragrance oil to the mixture. Combine.
4. Pour the wax into the glass jar. Let candles sit until completely cooled.
Time to decorate!
1. Dip your thin paintbrush into the black paint and draw small “V”’s around the glass jar to imitate the spikes of a pineapple.
2. Cut a zig-zag down the middle of your green felt. Roll up the two pieces and glue them to the lid of the candle jar to imitate the crown of the pineapple.
And that’s it! Enjoy your new, *super* cute room decor and pretend you're on a tropical island.
What's your fave refreshing summer fruit? Let us know in the comments.
Photo and tutorial credit: Happines is Homemade