MAKE IT CUTE
This woven bracelet from TikTok is *too cute*
In need of a Sunday afternoon DIY to pass the time? Same. TBH, who hasn't been scouring TikTok for new crafts lately?
That's why we have three words for you: Daisy. Chain. Bracelets. Woven, to be exact. Sounds tricky? That's what we thought before we saw this easy-to-follow TikTok tutorial.
*So* cute, right? If you've made it your mission to master all the different styles of woven bracelets trending lately, you've got to add this one to the list.
Let's break this tutorial down, shall we?
Sunflower bracelet slowly tutorial part2##foryou♬ Surrender - Natalie Taylor
1. Start with four pieces of weaving string or embroidery floss, two colors with two string each, tying them off with your flower color on the outsides.
2. Wrap and tie off a four-knot four times on each side to create the sides of the flower.
3. Loop the two "vine" colored strings over each other (but keep it loose!), and tie a four-knot of the flower color on both sides over both pieces of your vine color. This will leave the ends of your vine strings on either side.
4. Pull the vine ends tight, tying the flower "petals" together at the bottom.
5. Tie off a four-knot on your vine colors to create a gap between your flowers, and then continue the process until you have as many flowers as you want!
Sunflower bracelet slowly tutorial part1##foryou♬ Toosie Slide - Drake
This style may seem a little tricky at first, but it's easy to get the hang of with a little practice. And the result will leave all your friends asking if you can make them a daisy chain bracelet, too!
What's your *fave* bracelet design? Are you adding this tutorial to your list? Tell us on Twitter @girlslifemag!
Tutorial credit: @bracelet77