Halloween’s over doesn’t mean that pumpkin season is. Now you can use one as a
beautiful decoration instead of a scary one.
What you'll need:
- 1 pumpkin
- 1 flower vase
- 1 carving knife
- 1 large spoon
- Flowers with
stems (real or fake)
1. Place your vase top-down on the pumpkin.
2. With a pen or sharpie, trace a circle around the vase then remove the vase.
3. Using a knife, follow the sharpie and cut a circle in the top of the pumpkin. Cut a bit bigger than the circle you drew to make sure the vase will fit inside the pumpkin.
4. Remove the top of the pumpkin, and clean the inside with a large spoon.
5. Now, place the vase top-up inside the pumpkin. It should fit in the hole you cut and the open part of the vase should be sticking out of the top of the pumpkin.
6. Fill the vase with a bit of water and flowers until you can’t see it anymore, and ta-da, it looks like your flowers are growing out of the pumpkin!
Check out the complete how-to at: jennysteffens.com