FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Count down to NYE with this DIY balloon clock
You might not be in Times Square watching the ball drop in person, but that doesn't mean you can't countdown the last seconds of 2016 on your own. Ring in the New Year with this festive clock that's super easy to make and is sure to be the center of attention at your NYE party.
What you’ll need:
12 gold balloons filled with helium
Large black numbers
1. Inflate the gold balloons with helium, and tie with black strings leaving about 4” on the short end. The other side should reach to the floor.
2. Curl the short end of the string, with scissors.
3. Place numbers 1-12 on each separate balloon.
4. Arrange balloons in a circle on the wall, to resemble a clock. Tape the back of the balloons with tape. Tip: Adhesive tape will make the balloons stay in place all night.
5. Cut out hands of a clock and tape the clock hands in the center of your balloon circle.
How do you count down to the new year? Let us know in the comments!
Tutorial credit: Suburban Mom.