MAKE IT CUTE
Peanut butter cups
Looking for a yummy, delish treat to whip up this weekend? Check out this sweet recipe from popcorn.org to amp up any party.
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 package (10 1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
6 cups freshly popped popcorn
6 cups spoon-size shredded wheat
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
1 cup raisins
1. Melt peanut butter and butter in large microwaveable bowl over HIGH heat for 1 minute.
2. Add marshmallows and heat another minute or until marshmallows puff; stir.
3. Add popcorn, shredded wheat, peanuts and raisins; stir gently.
4. Place paper liners into two 12-cup muffin pans.
5. Divide mixture into 24 cups.
6. Bake at 250' for 10 minutes.
7. Store "cups" in airtight container.