MAKE IT CUTE
Ooey gooey mini s'mores pies
1 box of Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on the box
½ cup of graham cracker crumbs (that’s about 8 cracker squares, finely crushed)
¼ cup of sugar
3 tablespoons of butter, melted
½ cup of marshmallow crème
2 tablespoons of softened cream cheese
2 tablespoons of sugar
½ cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unroll the pie crusts. With a 3-inch round cookie cutter (or a similarly sized glass as your guide and a butter knife), cut 10 rounds from each crust.
3. In a small bowl, mix the cracker crumbs with ¼ cup of sugar. Brush both sides of the pie crust rounds with butter, then dip the pie crust into the crumb mixture so that it’s coated. Place 10 coated pie crust rounds on the cookie sheet.
4. Stir together all of the filling ingredients. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of filling into the center of each of the 10 rounds.
5. Place the remaining pie crust rounds on top of the filling on each. Pinch the edges to seal.