MAKE IT CUTE
Chocolate orange truffles
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/4 cup creamy roasted almond butter
1/4 cup agave nectar
2 tablespoons cacao powder
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon orange zest
1/4 cup cacao powder
1. Place cashews in a food processor and pulse until the texture is like coarse sand.
2. Add the almond butter, agave nectar, 2 tablespoons of cacao powder, vanilla and orange zest and pulse until smooth.
3. Refrigerate for two to three hours or until firm.
4. Remove from the fridge and roll into ½-inch balls
5. Roll in cacao powder to coat and serve. Yum!