MAKE IT CUTE
Pistachio and cranberry white chocolate bark
1 lb white chocolate
½ cup shelled pistachios
½ cup dried cranberries
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
2. In the heat-proof bowl of a double boiler, melt the white chocolate, stirring every so often until completely smooth. Remove from heat and cool slightly, then stir in pistachios and cranberries.
3. Pour the chocolate mixture onto your pan and use a spatula or the back of a spoon to spread it out evenly.
4. Refrigerate until set, or 30 minutes to and hour. Gripping the paper liner, lift the chocolate bark out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into squares or rectangles using a good knife, or break with your hands.
5. When you’re not gobbling it up, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Tell us, babes: What do YOU like in your chocolate bark?