MAKE IT CUTE
Your new favorite snack: Roasted chickpeas
1 16 oz can of chickpeas (will yield 2 cups--you can make as much as you want at one time, though)
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Drain and rinse your chickpeas, then thoroughly dry them off using a paper towel.
3. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place your chickpeas on it, then pour a tiny bit of olive oil over the chickpeas. Shake the pan to coat the chickpeas with oil.
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper, smoked paprika and garlic powder on the chickpeas and shake the pan again to coat them. Make sure they are in one even layer.
5. Place pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the pan, stir the chickpeas around with a spatula, then return to oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
6. Cool slightly then serve. You can store in an airtight container as well, but they will begin to lose their crispness after a day or so.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
INSTA-LOVE! Everything you heart about GL is now on Instagram!