MAKE IT CUTE
Bake these perfectly peachy dumplings for a yummy treat
Can't wait for all those Thanksgiving goodies? Celebrate early and whip up this yummy peach dumpling recipe--your friends and fam will be totally impressed.The deliciously rich peach-flavored crescents, topped with cinnamon, is an absolutely irresistible combination. Serve it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and savor every bite.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 50 mins
- 1½ (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup orange soda ( shhh..secret ingredient)
- 2-3 fresh peaches
1. Butter 8x8 inch baking dish
2. Preheat the oven at 350 F
3. Peel peaches and cut each into 4-6 slices (smaller peaches you can cut in 4 slices and larger in 6)
4. Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll and place in a buttered dish
5. Melt butter, stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and vanilla, when it’s thickened, remove from heat and pour over the dumplings
6. Pour the soda in the middle and along the edges of a pan (not over the rolls)
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until they become golden brown
8. You can sprinkle more cinnamon-sugar on top of the baked dumplings if you like
9. Serve warm and add vanilla bean ice cream to the side! Enjoy!
What's your fave fall desert? Are peach dumplings your fave? Share in the commnets below!