MAKE IT CUTE
When life hands you lemons, make this lemonade
- 6 large lemons
- 3 medium limes
- ¾-1 cup honey
- 6 cups of water
- 2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- Ice cubes
- Lemon/lime slices (optional)
1. Juice all lemons and limes into a 2½ quart pitcher.
2. Add honey, water and raspberries to the pitcher.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours and up to 24 hours.
4. Before serving, gently stir to combine all ingredients.
5. Add lemon or lime slices to garnish and enjoy!
Do you like lemonade? Share in the comments below!
Recipe and image from: fitnessmagazine.com