MAKE IT CUTE
Super easy s'mores pops to make for your BFFs
What You’ll Need:
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 2-3 chocolate bars
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers (crushed)
- 1 pack of lollipop sticks
What You'll Do:
1. Stick the lollipop sticks into the marshmallows.
2. Line a sheet pan with wax or parchment paper, to create a drying area.
3. Melt the chocolate according to the directions on the package.
4. Dip the marshmallow into the chocolate. Use as much or as little as you desire.
5. While the chocolate is still warm, gently roll the marshmallow into the crushed graham cracker crumbs.
6. Let cool for a few minutes, allowing for the chocolate to harden or pop one in your mouth on the spot! (They are seriously that good!)
7. Repeat as many times as needed.
What's your favorite way to make indoor s'mores, sweeties?
Recipe credit: blog.candiquik.com
Picture credit: iwashyoudry.com