FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Curl up with this hot chocolate puppy chow
There's really no better time than winter to sip on a piping hot mug of hot cocoa. And that marshmallow + chocolate combo we all love isn't *just* for a decadent December drink. Make a batch of this hot chocolate puppy chow for a sweet snack with your fave flavors.
- 1 cup white chocolate candy
- 6 packets hot chocolate mix
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave until fully melted, then whisk in vegetable oil. When it's smooth, stir in 4 packets of the hot cocoa mix.
2. Pour the mixture over your Chex cereal and toss until evenly coated.
3. Put the remaining 2 packets of hot cocoa mix and your powdered sugar into a ziploc bag. Shake to combine.
4. Pour the powdered sugar mixture into your cereal and toss until evenly coated. Then stir in marshmallows.
Do you like hot chocolate? Share below!