FAB UP YOUR LIFE
This unicorn-inspired bark is the most colorful dessert you'll ever eat
Just like JoJo Siwa, we've been obsessed with unicorn vibes lately. That's why we're drooling over this magical, sprinkle-ified recipe for unicorn bark from Delish. The best part? It's *so* simple to make (which you definitely should, for your post-prom party
5 c. white chocolate chips, melted
Pink food coloring
Yellow food coloring
Purple food coloring
Blue food coloring
Sprinkles and candy pearls
1. Divide your melted chocolate evenly into four bowls. Add a different color food coloring to each bowl. Stir until combined.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop heaping spoonfuls of each color chocolate in a polka-dot pattern. It's best to start from the middle of baking sheet and work you way out.
3. Using an offset spatula, mix your colors together to make a swirling pattern (be careful not to overmix so your colors don't muddy) and fill tray.
4. Top all over with sprinkles and candy pearls.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour, then break bark into pieces before serving.
What's your fave sweet snack? Share in the comments!