MAKE IT CUTE
We’re *obsessed* with these Halloween hot chocolate bombs
Halloween is right around the corner, and we need fun spooky treats *rn*. Whether you're watching scary movies, trick-or-treating or chilling by the bonfire, these hot chocolate bombs will keep you cozy *and* mesmerized.
If you're like us, we *need* to know how to create these delish desserts. A Halloween hot chocolate bomb will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and surprise you. (BOO!)
Let's create hot chocolate bombs, but make them ~spooky~.
You will need:
White almond bark (one cube = one hot chocolate bomb)
Hot chocolate bomb mold (like this one)
Hot chocolate mix
Orange candy melts
1. Melt 3 almond bark cubes (for three hot chocolate bombs)
2. Coat mold with melted almond bark to create first layer; smooth out with a spoon
3. Let mold chill in freezer until it hardens
4. Add a second coat of melted almond bark
5. Remove chocolate mold and melt edges using a heat source
6. Fill one half with hot chocolate mix
7. Add a ghost marshmallow
8. Put both ends together to create the hot chocolate bomb
9. Decorate with orange chocolate and spooky sprinkles
10. Get your *fave* mug, place the Halloween hot chocolate bomb inside and pour over hot milk for a yummy, spooky surprise!
🎶It’s the first of the moooonth... wake up wake up wake up🎶 Halloween BOO! Bombs are here!! Woo hoo!! Check out the tutorial on how to make these! Link in bio or watch here: https://youtu.be/a7TnFhPBTME • #thestationbakery #hotchocolatebombs #hotcocoabombs #hotchocolate #halloween #halloweenhotchocolate #ilovehalloween #holidayseason2020 #halloween2020
Share your Halloween recipes by tagging us on IG @girlslifemag!