Bring Jamba Juice to your kitchen with this ah-mazing smoothie recipe!
Now that the weather is warming up, our blenders are totally calling our names. And since Jamba Juice has some really yummy fruit and protein infused smoothies, we scoured the internet to find the best recipe so you can make it right in your own kitchen. Best part? It's super easy to make, plus you can mix 'n' match different fruits to create the smoothie flavor that suits you best. Check out all the other popular Jamba Juice recipes HERE and our favorite below:
- ½ sliced banana
- ½ cup frozen mango cubes
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup carrot juice
- 1 cup ice
Directions (its simple):
1. Set up your blender and toss in a cup of carrot juice, a cup of orange juice and half a banana.
2. Blend in "puree" mode until everything has been processed.
3. Take 1/2 a cup of frozen mango cubes and toss into blender with a cup of ice. Blend on "puree" until fully mixed and no chunks are left.
3. Add some extra ice for a thicker consistency (optional).
4. Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Do you like Jamba Juice smoothies? Share in the comments below.
Photo and recipe courtesy of: makedrinks.org