These PB banana roll-ups are the perf morning treat
Get your morning started with this quick and easy peanut butter and banana roll-up recipe. Whether you’re on the go or just enjoying a day in, this quick bite will fuel you up so you're ready to conquer your day. Pssst! This recipe serves four, so share with your friends or fam.
What you’ll need:
½ cup of peanut butter
4 wheat or regular flour tortillas
Optional: ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Slice your bananas just like the photo above, then set them aside.
2. Spread an even layer of peanut butter on one side of a tortilla.
3. Place a few sliced bananas on top of the peanut butter layer.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of bananas and PB if you so desire.
5. Starting on one side, roll up your tortilla. Once rolled, slice in half.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the remainder of the tortillas. Enjoy!
What's your favorite healthy snack? Let us know in the comments below!
Photo and recipe credit: Betty Crocker.