Aloe vera ice cubes are a must for soothing summer sunburn
We love spending our summer days under the glistening sun. But that doesn’t mean we can always avoid the dangers of the sun’s hot rays. Whether it's by the pool or at the beach, the sun's rays can heat your skin causing annoying and painful sunburn. If you’re looking for some major relief from your uncomfortable sun sitch, we’ve got a remedy to alleviate some of your pain. These aloe vera ice cubes are a soothing treat for your sunburned skin that's super easy to make.
What you need: a freezer, an ice cube tray (silicone recommended), and aloe vera
How to make it:
1. Squeeze aloe vera into each of the holes on the ice cube tray
2. Freeze the ice cube tray overnight in the freezer
3. Take the tray out of the freezer when you're ready to use the aloe ice cubes
4. Remove each cube from the tray
5. Spread the aloe ice cubes across your sunburned skin for some much-needed calming comfort!
Tutorial: Pretty Gossip
Would you try making these aloe vera ice cubes at home? What's your go-to sunburn treatment?
We want to hear from you! Send us your weirdest body questions here (seriously, we'll answer anything!) and it just might get featured.