25 things you *have* to try with your family this summer
Say goodbye to long and boring summer days. With a few more weeks left, there’s still time left to have a summer that you wont forget. Here are 25 things to get you and your family moving this summer!
1. Go on a picnic.
2. Visit a museum/aquarium.
3. Have a backyard movie night.
4. Take a trip to a drive in theater.
5. Build a backyard slip and slide.
6. Plan a beach day.
7. Play messy Twister.
8. Make a fort.
9. Have a family bake off.
10. Play mini golf.
11. Finger paint.
12. Go zip-lining.
13. Take a road trip.
14. Have a hiking adventure.
15. Catch fireflies.
16. Make ice cream.
17. Go glow in the dark bowling.
18. See a musical/play at the theater.
19. Spend a night camping.
20. Have a Disney movie marathon.
21. Go to an amusement park.
22. Watch fireworks.
23. Try kayaking.
24. Make your own scavenger hunt.
25. Start a memory box.
Photo credit: Instagram
What’s on your family’s bucket list?