Taylor Swift lyrics that make 10/10 yearbook quotes
Now that we're in the second semester, the end of the year is *just* around the corner (even though fifth-period Algebra may make it seem like June is 10 years away). That means soon-to-be graduates are choosing their quotes for the yearbook. Not sure which words will communicate all the feels of closing out a memorable chapter of your life? Look no further than lyrics from our fave singer/songwriter, Taylor Swift.
1. "Please don't ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere"
2. "So make the friendship bracelets/Take the moment and taste it/You've got no reason to be afraid"
3. "No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."
4. "I'm taking pictures in my mind so I can save them for a rainy day."
5. "I want to love glitter and also stand up for the double standards that exist in our society."
6. "Long live all the magic we made"
7. "Long story short, I survived"
8. "I had the time of my life with you"
9. "There'll be happiness after you, but there was happiness because of you"
10. "If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."
More Taylor Swift posts we think you'll love:
💓 Our favorite moments from the "Lavender Haze" music video
💓 Build your dream Taylor Swift playlist and we'll tell you which season matches your vibe
💓 Taylor Swift made an appearance at The 1975's concert that has us quaking
Our Insta feed is like a rainbow with all of the colors.
Give us a follow @girlslifemag!