‘Twas the few days before Christmas, and all throughout the
GL office, all the editors and interns were getting into the spirit by
remembering our fave children’s Christmas books!
There are always those go-to titles you read every year to
get into the holiday mood, so we decided to list our six all-time faves to help
you gear up for Dec. 25. Grab your fam and read along. Happy Holidays!
1. ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas—You can’t talk about
Christmas stories without mentioning this one. More than a classic, ‘Twas The
Night has become a holiday tradition for many families—right up there with
laying out milk and cookies, and hanging stockings by the fireplace with care.
2. How The Grinch Stole Christmas—Dr. Seuss books are the
epitome of children’s books, so of course a beloved Christmas tale from the Doc
would make our list.
3. A Christmas Carol—The tale of Tiny Tim, Scrooge and the
Ghosts of Christmases past, present and future have become engrained in our
hearts as a story that really delivers the true meaning of Christmas.
4. The Last Christmas Tree—This story is so adorable, we
couldn’t pass it up. Proud little trees that make orphans happy pull at our
heart strings every year.
5. The Polar Express—This fantastic tale always helps us get
into the holiday spirit by making us wish we were one of the lucky ones who got
to take a field trip up to the North Pole!
6. The Nutcracker—Sugar plum fairies? Princes slaying evil
mice soldiers? Come on! This story is a Christmas dream come true for every
Which is your favorite holiday tale? Blog about it, babes.