Oatmeal pumpkin cream pies
These are a classic
twist on our fave Little Debbie snack.
Soft yet chewy, sweet yet not overwhelming…we can’t wait to make these
this weekend for the perf fall treat!
Ingredients for oatmeal cookies:
stick softened (not melted) butter
tsp baking soda
cup brown sugar
tsp vanilla extract
and 2/3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
Oatmeal Cookie Instructions:
1. Cream butter and sugar in large bowl until smooth
2. Add egg and vanilla extract; mix well
3. Stir in baking soda, cinnamon, oats and flour slowly
4. Mix until ingredients are combined; do not over-mix
5. Chill dough in fridge for approximately 1 hour
6. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Roll 2 tsp of dough into balls and place on cookie sheet
7. Bake for 9 minutes; take cookies out and let cool.
Ingredients for pumpkin cream cheese frosting:
Tbsp butter, room temp.
oz cream cheese, room temp.
cup pumpkin puree
tsp pumpkin pie spice
cups sifted powdered sugar
(as much as you think is needed)
Pumpkin Cream Cheese
1. Mix cream cheese, butter, pumpkin, and pumpkin spice until creamy in large bowl
2. Add powdered sugar to mixture
3. Add flour if frosting is too thin
4. Add salt if frosting is too sweet
Oatmeal Pumpkin Cream Pie Instructions:
1. Spread generous amount of frosting onto flat side of cookie
2. Top with another cookie (make a sandwich)
3. Share with friends and enjoy
Pinned by: Sallysbakingaddiction