Ride the Wave!
1. Ditch all that sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner. It'll fight the wave you're trying to rock.
2. When you get out of the shower, lightly towel dry your hair and run a wide tooth comb through it to nix any knots. Then, towel dry your hair from the ends-up,pushing upwards toward your scalp, to squeeze the water. Let your hair air dry.
3. When hair is fully dried, use a wide barreled curling iron to take pieces of hair and wrap them around the OUTSIDE of the barrel.
4. Gently tousle those tresses and spritz 'em with a little hairspray. You just went from super straight to wonderfully wavy, baby!
1. Wash hair as you usually would.
2. Run a wide tooth comb through your tresses.
3. Place large barreled rollers throughout your hair and use a blow dryer to dry over the rollers.
4. Remove rollers and tousle hair. Voila! You've controlled your usual wave.
1. If you usually use a curl activating shampoo and conditioner, opt out of it this time around.
2. When you get out of the shower, tightly wrap your hair in a towel on top of your head.
3. Comb through your hair with a wide tooth comb and blow dry it straight down.
4. If your strands get super frizzy when you blow dry, use a flat iron to tame any fly aways.
5. Use a wide barreled curling iron to wrap large sections of hair around the outside of the barrel.