Awesome Spring Eyeshadow
I’m so sick of my boring eye shadow. What’s something cute I could try for spring?
Look no further, girl. We’ve had our peepers open and spied a sassy new trend. Combining two classics that work with all eyes: purple and gold. Try it out, you'll be sizzling just in time for spring!
What you'll need:
1. A dark purple liner
Almay Intense i-Color Liner, $7, drugstore.com
2. A medium purple shimmer shadow
Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Iris, $7, marykay.com
3. A metallic gold eyeshadow
Luxury Eye Shadow in White Gold by Iman, $7, ulta.com
4. Your fave mascara
What to do:
1. Line your upper lash line with your plum eyeliner. Begin at the center and move outwards. Turn the eyeliner up at the outside of your eye to create a winged look.
2. Blend your purple shadow up to the crease of your lower lid, moving subtly upward to follow the winged eyeliner.
3. Apply gold shadow to your brow bones.
4. Finish it off with a coat of your fave mascara. Whoa—you’re glowing with gorgeous, violet rays!