Want an easy, no-bake snack to share with the kids? They'll love the sweet nutty 'n' chocolatey taste of puppy chow. PLUS since you don't even have to use a stove or oven the kiddies can totally help ya play top chef.
What You'll Need:
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 stick butter or margarine
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 box Kellogg's Crispix cereal (12-ounce box)
1 cup powdered sugar
What You'll Do:
1. Measure the first three ingredients into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high for about two minutes, stirring occasionally, until melted.
3. Gently, stir in the cereal until it's coated.
4. Pour the powdered sugar into a large paper bag.
5. Add the mixture and shake – with the bag closed, of course.
6. Pouring it into a wax paper-lined cookie sheet and putting it in the freezer for about 20 minutes helps solidify the chocolate.
*NOTE: Any square wafer cereal can be substituted. Try Chex or bite-sized Shredded Wheat to mix it up.