Lighten your beauty bag: 3 looks from 5 products
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha, $5, target.com
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow, $10, ulta.com
TheBalm Stainiac Cheek &Lip Stain, $17, nordstrom.com
BADgal Lash Mascara, $19, sephora.com
Benefit High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer, $26, benefitcosmetics.com
Look 1: Day glow
1. Dot liquid highlighter on cheekbones and blend it out with your fingers.
2. Dab the liquid blush onto cheeks, start with a little and add more as you go.
3. Using your ring finger, press the lightest color in the eye shadow palette all over your eyelid.
4. Add 2 coats of mascara to top and bottom lashes to finish this sweet look.
Look 2: Night dreams
1. Apply the highlighter to your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, temples and directly under brows and blend it out.
2. Use the liquid stain on your cheeks and also as a gorgeous lip stain, pop it in your purse for touchups.
3. Apply the copper shimmery shadow all over your eyelid.
4. Use the darkest brown shade on the outer corner of the eye to add some drama.
5. Line your lower waterline with this jumbo eye pencil in a soft brown color to make your eyes pop.
6. Add a few coats of mascara to your lashes.
Look 3: Eye files
1. Run a jumbo eye pencil all over your lid, starting at the base above your lashes and then pat it out with your fingertip.
2. Use the darkest shadow as eyeliner on your upper lid, staying as close to the lashes as possible.
3. Press the lightest shade in the inner corner of your eye and on your brow bone.
4. Highlight your cheekbones with the liquid formula and add this stain to cheeks.
5. Add a generous amount of mascara to top and lower lashes.
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…