10 makeup rules you didn't already know
1. Always match foundation shades to your neck, not your face. And be sure to blend down!
2. Must do: Use a lighter shade of concealer under your eyes to hide bags. So you’ll have two: one for under-eye, one for hiding blemishes elsewhere.
3. Drop the Q-tip: Use makeup wipes to clean up the edges of winged eyeliner.
4. Eek! Don’t let concealer wands touch a zit directly—it’s a surefire way to spread bacteria. Use a swab or a tissue.
5. Wanna make shadow shades pop? Use a white eyeliner all over the lid first before applying eyeshadow.
6. Definite do: Heat your eyelash curler with a blow dryer for voluminous lashes that last.
7. Mix a liquid highlighter into your moisturizer for a little extra glow.
8. Clumpy or dry mascara? Add a couple eye drops into the mascara tube for a quick fix.
9. Press concealer with a thin brush onto a zit, then blend with your fingers for maximum coverage.
10. Apply one coat of lipstick then blot with a tissue before applying your second layer.
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…