6 chic tech accessories that will save your summer
Summer is time for relaxing and fun—and, to be honest, it often means we’re even more reliant on our technology for things like pics, tunes, and more. So we’ve chosen our top six tech accessories that’ll allow you to face all of your summer struggles in style. From a dead phone to a boring beach trip, we think you'll overcome it all with these tech friendly picks. Check them out:
1. Jam out to this summer’s hottest hits on the go with these floral portable speakers. No worries about messy cords—just turn on your phone’s bluetooth to bring the jams to your pool party or girls day at the beach.
Lilly Pulitzer Wireless Bluetooth Speakers, $50, lillypulitzer.com
2. Ever worry about dropping your phone in the water or getting it wet while you’re hanging out on the beach? These chic beach cases for your iPad or iPhone will keep your fave tech dry throughout the day.
Echo Design clearly cool beach case, $38, echodesign.com
3. This summer is all about adventure, and obvi the selfies that go along with it! Prevent any memory this summer from going uncaptured with this bluetooth selfie stick, be it a solo or a group shot.
Francesca’s Bluetooth Selfie Stick in Pink, $20, francescas.com
4. Don't spend hours searching where you placed your phone last. Use this cute cell phone holder to prop up your phone and always know where to look.
P.B. Teen Sweet Treats Phone Holders, $39, pbteen.com
5. Ugh, your phone is only on 20% battery and you left your charger at home. How will you survive? You won’t have to worry with this colorful portable charger to let you charge wherever you may be.
Free People Portable Phone Charger, $24, freepeople.com
6. Grab this trendy wristlet before going out for the night. Hooray for no more heavy purses! This bag doubles as a wallet and a phone case. The struggles of searching through your purse have finally come to an end.
Target Dot Cell Phone Case Wallet with Removable Wristlet Strap Pink, $10, target.com
What do you think of these handy tech accessories? Which could you use this summer?