16 things to wear when it's freezing and you just want to be comfy
It’s hard to think about fashion when the temperature outside is literally below freezing. Sometimes, all we want is just to curl up in a big blanket and call that our OOTD. Luckily, we found some winter fashion trends that feel like you're doing just that!
These pieces are the perfect combination of cuddly + cute, and will be the only thing we’re wearing until the temps rise above 50 degrees.
1. This simple gray scarf will go with any outfit! Just adding this cozy piece to your look will make time outside *so* much warmer.
2. What’s our winter motto? Layers, layers, layers! Everyone needs this staple sweater. Turtlenecks are so in this season, and this stylish top is perfect dressed down for school or up for a night out.
3. Who said that winter clothes can't be stylish and practical? This sweater with a gorgeous open back is totally trending right now.
4. Still trudging through the snow in Converse sneakers? These fuzzy winter boots can help you face any type of weather looking good and feeling good.
5. This simple army green jacket has an extra fur layer to keep you warm during the winter.
6. Sweaters are the perfect winter outfit, and this cute cream pullover will look good at any occasion.
7. This pile jacket is the our fave winter fashion trend. The material feels like a cloud, but looks super stylish.
8. Going out in the winter can be such a drag, but not with this cute piece! You’ll be cute and comfy at your next party wearing this pretty sweater dress.
9. Winter clothes don’t have to be totally boring. This sweater puts a fun twist on the traditional winter wardrobe staple.
10. Velvet is sooo in right now! These pajama pants are perfect for your next slumber party.
11. Let your shoulders breathe in this super cozy sweater.
12. This hat is such a statement piece.
13. Fuzzy coats are so cute right now, and this batwing style jacket is double the coziness!
14. Want something to wear over a cute dress, but don’t want to ruin your fun outfit? This jacket is perfect for a night out.
15. Choker sweaters are seriously trending, and this sleek black one looks great with BF jeans.
Let us know which one you think is the comfiest in the comments below!