Fashion Bash Performers: Meet Taylor Felt!
Taylor Felt absolutely killed it at last year's Fashion Bash—which is how we knew we *needed* to have her back for GL's Annual Back-to-School Fashion Bash 2016!
The Queen of Covers—she just recorded her own version of The Chainsmoker and Daya's "Don't Let Me Down"—Taylor's version of Rachel Platten's "Fight Song" blew up with over 120,000 views.
Check it out here.
Five Fun Facts about Taylor
1. Converse sneakers are her go-to fashion accessory. "I wear them every day! My favorite pair are my flannel wedges. I love to perform in them—they're so comfy and they look cool and stylish at the same time.
2. Macaroons are one of her favorite desserts. "My favorite flavor is vanilla and strawberry candy marshmallow." Sounds delish!
3. She's an ambassador for Wurrly, an app that helps you record your own covers with nothing more than the phone in your hand.
4. Starbucks is her special treat. "I'm obsessed with the Caramelized Honey Frappuccino!"
5. Taylor's been singing since the age of 2—and composing since age 8. To get a sample of her composing, check out her original tune "Believe."
Join us at Power Plant Live! in Baltimore, MD on Friday, August 12 from 2-5 p.m. for fab music, fun fashion and freebies galore.
Get all the deets you need HERE.
Photo credit: Taylor Felt