In the News
Cute pizza delivery boy to the rescue: Teen saves choking customer
19-year old Anson Lemmer from Colorado was finishing up his pizza delivery shift when he suddenly became a hero.
As he pulled up to a customer’s house, he saw a man passed out on the ground with his friends around him frantically calling 911 and unsuccessfully attempting CPR. The man was choking and was unresponsive.
Thankfully, Anson had been CPR certified years before. Without missing a beat, he successfully performed CPR on the man, allowing him to regain breathing and conciousness. Paramedics soon showed up and the man was fine, but who knows what would have happened had Anson not been dropping by with a pizza!
Anson was shocked at his experience but super glad to help, and as he puts it: that day he “left a pizza boy and came back a pizza man.”
What do you guys think of Ansons life-saving moves?
Photo credit: huffingtonpost.com