Our 7 fave Glee moments from the past 99 episodes
1. Don’t Rain on Rachel’s Parade – “Sectionals” (Season 1, episode 13)
Rachel has major pipes, there’s no doubt about that. But she truly proved it when she belted out each and every word of “Don’t Rain on my Parade” at sectionals in season
2. Finn + Rachel = <3 – “Journey to Regionals” (Season 1, Episode 22)
Since their very first kiss, we have been huge Finchel fans. But it wasn’t until the season 1 finale that Finn finally professed his love for Rachel—right before their duet at regionals. That moment and the performance that followed was so adorbs, it just about made our hearts burst.
3. Klaine’s First Kiss – “Original Song” (Season 2, Episode 6)
When sparks flew for Kurt and Blaine, we could not have been more excited. A cute, musically talented boy for Kurt? Talk about awesome! This smooch is def one of the best in the show’s history.
4. Diva Mash Up – “Mash Off” (Season 3, Episode 6)
When Mercedes and Santana performed this Adele mash up of “Rumour Has It” and “Someone Like You,” our jaws pretty much hit the floor. The girls went full diva on us but in the best way possible.
5. Glee Shapes Up – “Glease” (Season 4, Episode 6)
Not only does Glee perform this song perfectly, you get a look back on past Glee BFs and GFs, which we totally love.
6. Demi Does Glee – “Tina in the Sky with Diamonds” (Season 5, episode 2)
There have been some ah-mazing guest stars on Glee (like Kristen Chenoweth, Idina Menzel, Britney Spears…need we go on?) but our fave appearance was from rocker chick Demi Lovato. Demi played a love interest for Santana and when the pair performed “Here Comes the Sun” together, it instantly became one the best Glee moments ever.
7. A tribute to Finn Hudson & Cory Monteith – “The Quarterback” (Season 5, episode 3)
This list would just not be complete if we did not include Glee’s tribute episode to Finn. We just about went through a box of tissues watching Rachel, Puck, Santana and the rest of the Glee gang pay tribute to one of the show’s most important characters through song. Santana’s performance of “If I Die Young” by The Band Perry in particular had us bawling like babies.
Don’t forget to watch the very special two-part 100th episode of Glee when it begins March 18th at 8 p.m. on FOX!
What are your fave moments from Glee? Share in the comments below.
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…
check these out!
you might like these
- Everything you missed in Biden’s speech to Congress last week
- EXCLUSIVE! Meet the cast of Brat TV's Charmers starring Sophie Fergi, Sarah Dorothy Little, Brooklyn Queen and Indi Star!
- Jordana Bryant gives all the songwriting advice you need to get started on your dreams
- Check out the new issue of Girls' Life starring Pressley Hosbach!