IT'S OCTOBER THIRD. Here's how to celebrate this important holiday.
Happy Mean Girls Day, everyone!
Can you believe it's been 14 years since the movie came out? We've been quoting every scene — and wearing pink every Wedneday — ever since this iconic film brought us grool, Burn Books and, um, fetch (it's a thing!).
This year, Mean Girls Day — which is always October 3, just in case you, like Aaron Samuels, were wondering — also happens to bless our calendars on a Wednesday. Yes, that's right, on THE day we wear pink!
In honor of the film and its life-changing philosophies, here are 5 things you can do to ensure your day is perfectly Plastics worthy.
1. Have a movie screening with your girlfriends.
There's nothing better than sitting around watching a true cinematic masterpiece with a bunch of snacks and a bunch of friends. Make sure you double up on the buttered popcorn.
2. Wear pink.
If we need to explain this, please go watch the movie. Now.
3. Eat cheese fries.
I think we could all be a little more like Regina and indulge ourselves. Boo, calories. BTW, Shake Shack makes a mean version of this delicacy that we highly recommend.
4. Go to Taco Bell (even if you're on an all-carb diet).
Maybe we can all listen to Karen for once. Go to Taco Bell in her honor!
5. Be kind to one another.
Regardless of the movie's title, the whole point of the movie is that being mean never gets you anywhere good. Instead, reach out to someone who needs it today: Give your lab partner a really genuine compliment (like "I love your bracelet," but mean it!) or invite the new girl to your Halloween party (and be accepting of *whatever* costume she wears).
check these out!
you might like these
- WATCH: Annie LeBlanc just dropped a V-Day-inspired music vid for "Two Sides"
- Meet the BFFs from Fast Layne: Sophie Pollono and Sofia Rosinsky
- Here's what the star of Kim Possible wants you to know about the brand new movie
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Kim's room is actually the most amazing thing from the Kim Possible movie