3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

Wait, waiter!

One time I was at Bertucci's with my family eatting dinner. We had a really cute waiter and my brother agreed with me that he...

OMG!! That is really bad. My dad is the same way. he's like, who do you like and i say the guy i like( i'm not goin to say the guys name because my friends will find out who i like!!!)
And then, when the greatest time to blurt something out he's says it. I think you should go back there and tell the guy it was a misunderstanding, or, you could go and tell him how ya feel!

by Brittney on 1/28/2007 7:05:02 PM

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Kelsey on 1/28/2007 3:15:37 PM

Oh Wow! Hey, How old was he!!!!!!!!lol!

by Emily H. on 1/27/2007 10:43:57 PM

Look on the bright side, the waiter didn't know. He's just a stranger. If he was your crush pr something, then I'd really be mortified, but in your class, no big deal, just forget about it.

by kitkat12 on 1/20/2007 4:29:14 PM

OMG i would have been soooo embarased u must have soo mad and humiliated i feel ur pain

by baygirl on 1/20/2007 3:03:58 PM

omg that's embarrassing, but now u no 2 never discuss that kinda stuff w/ ur fam...that's 4 friends~not dad's, i swear those dad's r out 2 get us!!!!

by Kara on 1/19/2007 10:49:18 PM

O M G!!!! that would be sooo awful i feel ur pain....but it is kinda funny lol. wat did the waiter do?

by SweetAndSassy on 1/19/2007 6:36:34 PM

Wow! That must be perty embarrasing. Probably not as embarrasing as the time I went to pinch my mom and pinched the hot waiter instead.

by Rachel B. on 1/19/2007 5:44:41 PM

i feel ur pain!

by girlygirl16 on 1/19/2007 2:45:53 PM

i hate it when dads do that! my dad is so loud when he talks and he is always joking around in public!

by ila on 1/18/2007 11:52:18 PM